De-Liverance of a God
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
De-Liverance of a God is an experimental game that features GPT3.5 powered NPCs that actually responds to what you type to them.
As the eagle whose duty is to eat Prometheus' liver every day, you see how unjust his punishment is. Can you persuade Zeus, the king of gods, to set Prometheus free?
Coding, story and pixel art are made by Ahmet Kamil Keles (@AslanGameStudio)
NPC replies are generated by ChatGPT 3.5 in runtime
BitSplash's Chat GPT For Games - AI Integration asset is used
Cunningar0807's sound effect at Freesound.org is used
Poormetheus, which is another Ludum Dare game, has been a great inspiration
- There is no WebGL build, unfortunately. I couldn't establish connection between WebGL builds and the server I use for connecting the game to ChatGPT.
- Heracles might want you to do some challenges before helping you. I know this is not fun. I had clarified Heracles AI not to do this, but sometimes NPCs say things I instructed them not to. You can simply say "I did" to Heracles whenever he wants you to do overcome a challenge, he will accept it.
- NPCs will reply you the same language as you talked to them. So you don't have to speak English with them. But note that ChatGPT might not translate to your language perfectly.
- Your conversations are logged in your computer, but they are not sent to anyone. In "De-Liverance of a God_Data/Log" folder. Log's purpose is to make debugging easier, assuming that you'll want to share your conversation.
- You can read the prompts I created for this game in a bonus downloadable content.
Click download now to get access to the following files: